240sxONE Forums

Go Back   240sxONE Forums > 240sxONE Tech and Style > General Tech and Style Chat

Old 09-01-2009, 08:41 AM
your manager of serious internet business

Default Zenki Love

Ok... Everyone keeps giving me sh!t for wanting to go kouki... "stay Zenki" they say "your car is so clean"... "buy a NAVAN bumper"

So... Here is your Chance... (and because I'm bored)

Post up Pictures of S14 Zenkis that are good looking enough to convince me to stay Zenki...

DO NO POST UNLESS YOU INCLUDE A PICTURE

---------------
I'll start with my 2 favorite zenkis of all time...

these were not enough to convince me... so you'll have to do better than that

...the bar has been set...

SilviaV8 Forums | CollectorsEdition.org | My Blog | My Build Thread | My For Sale Thread
Old 09-01-2009, 09:13 AM
240sxONE Member

Send a message via AIM to FlatOut
Default Re: Zenki Love

I love this car.

If i had a zenki i would stick with it but i wouldn't be hesitant to buy a kouki. Its your choice, don't let anyone tell you what to do with YOUR car.

Wilson Speed
VvVvVvVvV build thread VvVvVvVvV
http://forums.240sxone.com/showthread.php?t=9723
Old 09-01-2009, 11:44 AM
ONE

Send a message via AIM to sdaigle240

moar lata
ZErOSTyLE

MJL
Old 09-01-2009, 12:43 PM
240sxONE Member

First off all let me say, the amber corners.... hot like Will's mommy dripping in vanilla ice creamgasm. On another note, here is what I had saved to my computer:

Old 09-01-2009, 03:04 PM
240sxONE Member

Send a message via AIM to elbowblk

just go kouki seriously if you already want a kouki and stay zenki you'll probably regret it down the road. plus those jdm kouki headlights you have are ****ing clean.

not trying to knock zenki love or anything but just go with what you want. i personally wanted a kouki at first. but after having my s14b for a while it kind of grew on me. i actually like both just about the same now.

this guy went kouki... and its sex both before and after

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.
Old 09-01-2009, 03:49 PM

my 2nd favorite zenki bumper next to navan:

it's Trust (Greddy) Gracer Aero

------------
To the comments above
@FlatOut: I'm not actually going to change my mind on this, i'd have to see a setup that I've never seen before and it would have to completely blow me away to do that... I mostly created this thread because there ARE some good looking zenki's out there and since we have a kouki thread we should have a zenki thread too... just for fun really.

@96NismoZ - sorry but I HATE amber corners... I think it just looks dumb... I don't know why people claim their JDM either because they're NOT. (I've got the sales brochures, the corners in Japan were clear). I think people started doing it because that's how the R32 headlights looked... which is a bad idea IMO because I think S14 Zenkis look way better than R32s

@elbowblk - yeah you can make either look sexy... I think my major modivation was that I lived with a bug eye WRX for 5 years and one of the reasons I got rid of it was that I hated the way the car looked. it handled MEAN, it accelerated MEAN but it looked all friendly and bubbly... I wanted a mean looking car to compliment the mean performance aspects... I need to own a damn mean car at some point... maybe I'll buy another S14 and do Zenki later... it looks good... it just doesn't look mean.

the zenki looks good done up like a "sporty" 2-door sedan or maybe even demi-VIP/highway cruiser with the right aero... it just doesn't look like a no-nonsense sports car.

The fact that it usually looks better with eye lids says something

On another note... I don't care how you have your zenki done up... that body style was BORN to wear Work Meister S1s.

SilviaV8 Forums | CollectorsEdition.org | My Blog | My Build Thread | My For Sale Thread

Last edited by twistedsymphony; 09-01-2009 at 03:52 PM.
Old 09-01-2009, 06:18 PM
240sxONE Member

Send a message via AIM to RedEvil Send a message via MSN to RedEvil

lol my wagon looks meaner than a bug eye....but i still love them...

anyways...here mike.

holy shizbomb, i almost died when i saw this one....

ps. TE37s are the greatest wheels evar.

MOAR!!!!!

i drooled over this one too. if i had a zenki (and i wish i did) i would look close to this:

Moar!

please pause for clear covers!

aaaaaaaaaaand we're back to the pics! (including the infamous BH S14)

so yeah!
Old 09-01-2009, 10:20 PM
240sxONE Member

Send a message via AIM to elbowblk

moar zenkie'eeszz foarr mike

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.
Old 09-03-2009, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdaigle240 View Post
if ebay would just make a set of mean headlights we'd be all set. blacked out w/projector and clear lenses....

rule breaker
I agree and I don't agree... eBay lights look like garbage, but the COULD act as a starting point for something better.

and rule breakers get their posts disappeared...

Quote:
Originally Posted by guidot View Post
I don't have pics.

Don't you know how few of the 96-98s were made? Just don't do it! There won't be any Zenki faces for me left!!!
I don't understand what you're getting at, if more people go kouki then there will be more zenki front ends (and at lower prices) for you to buy... unless you ment to say kouki but the year range you chose is confusing as well because the 96s are zenki too...

and your post goes away as well... rule breaker

---------
and here's a nice looking zenki with some clear headlight covers like the ones I'm gonna re-sell

Attached Images
File Type: jpg sizzo.jpg (90.4 KB, 221 views)

Old 09-22-2009, 10:03 AM
240sxONE Member

Send a message via AIM to ppayne1201

here ya go mike, zenkis look gorgeous when done right. theres quite a few in here to get ideas from, supermade clean lenses, with like an origin stylish kit or version select version of it, navan aero. spoilerless, slammed with a set of staggered 18's with lowwww off set. tint all the way around and mmm. your chasiss is clean as hell so your in luck with that atleast

Zenki's Unite!
http://zilvia.net/f/chat/61039-zenkis-unite.html

Last edited by ppayne1201; 09-22-2009 at 10:08 AM.