240sxONE Forums

Go Back   240sxONE Forums > 240sxONE Marketplace > Parts and Accessories for Sale

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 09:15 AM
240sxONE Staff

Send a message via AIM to tastyratz
Default s14 ecu rom tuner, sr20 koyo, r32 GTR headlights,fmic, s14 parts, welding gas tanks!

Last edited 8/24/2014
This is my ongoing for sale thread. Check it out

I own a fender roller and rent the tool for goods or cash, pm if interested. (I do NOT provide the actual service for liability reasons if your not happy and just for time reasons)
$50 for tool with $200 refundable deposit once returned in the same shape it left, 7 day rental.

Everything is up for offers unless otherwise specified.

s13 sr koyo with altima fans
got this to put on my car, wasn't paying attention that it's sr. Don't have time to hunt for and mess with a conversion hose now that I know my radiator is fine. 2 dents, visual not functionally restricting. (hoses in picture not included, don't have em)
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/a...7/IMG_0511.jpg
$75

Altima fans for $40.

s14 rom tuning bikirom
Ready to drop in, installed in a 95 mt ecu. I had issues with the software on my pc and getting it to work with my car so I picked up a nistune in the interest of time.
Selling cheap for $175 as it stands, you figure it out.

S14 tow hitch
Has some rust on it, it's a tow hitch? Made by Curt. includes ball
$60

Sohc MT ECU
a11-b98 g53 ecu, really need pics?
$25

Evo 8 intercooler
Tanks were rewelded for a buddy who ran a VERY short pipe s14 setup. one goes behind pass headlight, the other goes along drivers frame rail (above)
Does NOT work with air conditioning so I gotta let it go. Welds are ugly but no leaks
$30

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...e/DSCN3094.jpg

R32 gt-r headlights
immaculate off the showroom condition, pics in PB http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...yratz/forsale/
$150

Drift tires! Michelin pilot sport 235/45-17
Tires from my last rim purchase from b13-t. Chunking off sidewall (From error when mounting) but no visible cord and not to the bead. light camber wear on 1 tire, maybe half tread life - decent. Was told they hold air and side damage is no problem at an event (he said he would run them).

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...ale/tire21.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...ale/tire22.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...ale/tire23.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...ale/tire41.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...ale/tire42.jpg
$20 for the pair.

s14 CAS sensor
$25.

s14 hvac thermostatic motor
Under dash motor. your s14 not switching cold to hot reliably?
$15

s13 clutch pedal
40 bucks pics in photobucket

Stock infinity j30 corner lamp pair. Looks like new condition(might even be new).
make offers
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/t ... CN1471.jpg
http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/t ... z/forsale/
pics in my photobucket

I'll be checking this thread time to time to see if you people wanna give me money so post. big crap and dirt cheap stuff is really just for local pickup unless you can convince me otherwise (if its easy enough to ship and worth my time maybe) . i.e. If it's $10 it isn't worth my time to ship but maybe if it's more.

Click for my for sale thread. s13 sr koyo, r32 headlights, s14 bikirom rom tune, many s14/s13 parts... and MOAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewster240 View Post
I usially dont write involved response on my phone, that was during a poop break and the words just flowed out.

Last edited by tastyratz; 08-24-2014 at 12:03 PM.
Old 10-08-2011, 02:49 PM
240sxONE Staff

Default Re: kade t3 manifold , sohc turbo kit! 17 tires, bov,fmic s14 speed sensor/cas/fog/he

r32 lights you can see even come with electrical pigtails and harness to make it even easier, check out how legit they look!

Click for my for sale thread. s13 sr koyo, r32 headlights, s14 bikirom rom tune, many s14/s13 parts... and MOAR

Quote:
I usially dont write involved response on my phone, that was during a poop break and the words just flowed out.

Last edited by tastyratz; 07-18-2012 at 10:51 AM.
Old 08-02-2012, 11:46 AM
240sxONE Member

Default Re: s14 tune, NAVAN, sr20 koyo, msd, clutch, r32 lights, 17 tire, bov,fmic, s14 parts

do you happen to have the gtr corner lights.

my for sale thread
Old 08-02-2012, 12:53 PM
your manager of serious internet business

Default Re: s14 tune, NAVAN, sr20 koyo, msd, clutch, r32 lights, 17 tire, bov,fmic, s14 parts

I might be interested in those Hella 90mm driving lights... do you have dimensions? do you know if they're completely sealed? I've been looking for something like that for my truck since it's headlights suck.

also, weird question but you wouldn't happen to have the pig-tail that goes with that HVAC motor? I've been looking for one of those pigtails for a while.

SilviaV8 Forums | CollectorsEdition.org | My Blog | My Build Thread | My For Sale Thread
Old 08-02-2012, 02:52 PM
240sxONE Staff

Ruili: sorry no gtr corners, sold them a few months back.
Mike: Yea they are completely sealed. They are awesome, damn bright. Almost as bright as oem hid's or even brighter than some just because the quality of the projector itself is great.
They are completely sealed, and 90mm for the light itself. Bolt spacing I can measure if you want but it should be around 130mm ish.
I was using them on my s14 as driving lights since oem lights are useless. They just barely fit in the zenki front bumper but not after my fmic... damn shame

sorry though don't have the pigtail for it... I think it just plugs into the whole dash harness?
I picked it up for my old s14 and sold the car before I installed it

Quote:

Last edited by tastyratz; 08-02-2012 at 02:58 PM.
Old 12-12-2012, 02:34 PM
240sxONE Staff

bump! screw christmas spirit buy a present for YOURSELF for once

Quote:
Old 01-10-2013, 07:44 AM
240sxONE Staff

Default Re: s14 ecu rom tuner, NAVAN, sr20 koyo, msd, clutch, GTR lights,fmic, s14 parts

Bump

Quote:
Old 01-17-2013, 08:40 AM
240sxONE Member

Default Re: s14 ecu rom tuner, NAVAN, sr20 koyo, msd, clutch, GTR lights,fmic, s14 parts

I AM VERY INTERESTED IN THE S13 KOYO. YOU WANT TO TRADE WITH MY STOCK KA RADIATOR AND LOWER YOUR PRICE? Please let me know, thanks.
Old 01-17-2013, 08:46 AM
240sxONE Staff

Hi Sath,
Sorry I have no need for a stock radiator. Radiator is pending sale too right now, I have someone who is supposed to meet up with me tonight for it. If that falls through I can let you know.It's the cheapest koyo around though so I can always wait that one out vs losing my shirt any more than I already am.

Quote:
Old 01-17-2013, 06:48 PM
240sxONE Member

Ok. That's fine. Let me know if still available, thanks.