240sxONE Forums

Go Back   240sxONE Forums > 240sxONE Marketplace > Business and Sponsor Review

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2012, 11:24 PM
240sxONE Member

Default Re: Synergy's friend "Matt Gendron", and his bounced check and phone number changing.

[QUOTE=hartig;231333]theres a matt gendron in my city.. is this kid from pittsfield, ma?

thats the first thing that popped in my head. the matt in pittsfield is a subaru owner and ive known him for like 10 years. maybe this other guy is picking up where evls15 left off!

hope the situation is resolved peacefully.
Old 05-15-2012, 06:39 AM
240sxONE Member

Just as an aside, personal checks for big ticket items are usually a nono. You can just get a bank check (I know citizens are free) and that basically says that the person has the money there's no way in hell this will bounce. Anywho, good luck with the situation.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2
Old 05-15-2012, 07:03 AM
240sxONE Member

Default Re: Synergy's friend "Matt Gendron", and his bounced check and phone number changing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weirdchris555 View Post
You can just get a bank check (I know citizens are free) and that basically says that the person has the money there's no way in hell this will bounce.
I told the guy to bring a bank check, he didn't.

I did what I had to do, and got fvcked over. Lesson learned.
Old 05-15-2012, 09:27 AM
240sxONE Staff

Send a message via AIM to tastyratz

yea guys it sucks, but I think he already learned his lesson on faith in humanity. Something tells me he wont take checks in the future.

Hopefully Nick you are moving forward?
Did you document the transaction in any way? Could he just as well say he wrote a check for xyz that you never delivered making it only your word against his? witnesses?

I usually do a bill of sale for big ticket items in person. People look at me funny, but I have a signed piece of paper saying what I gave you, for how much money, and my intentions. If you purchased it broken, you KNEW it was broken, etc. If you sell honestly and legitimately you are not digging your own hole in any way.

Think there will be anything from the police? Maybe small claims court? Did you by any chance think or get his license plate number?

Click for my for sale thread. s13 sr koyo, r32 headlights, s14 bikirom rom tune, many s14/s13 parts... and MOAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewster240 View Post
I usially dont write involved response on my phone, that was during a poop break and the words just flowed out.
Old 05-15-2012, 10:02 AM
240sxONE Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoOLxExO View Post
I told the guy to bring a bank check, he didn't.

I did what I had to do, and got fvcked over. Lesson learned.
O no I'm not saying that you didn't know what to do. I'm just trying to tell people that checks are an ok payment...if its a bank check. There is a misconception between personal and bank checks. Anyways, I'm sure it will work out.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2
Old 05-16-2012, 08:40 AM
240sxONE Member

I found you..
Old 05-16-2012, 05:47 PM
240sxONE Member

Send a message via AIM to Floam90S13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoOLxExO View Post
I found you..
That's a little creepy. I need to stop watching Dexter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdaigle240 View Post
all terrible except the SR.

When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.
Old 05-16-2012, 06:45 PM
240sxONE Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. James View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hartig View Post
theres a matt gendron in my city.. is this kid from pittsfield, ma?

thats the first thing that popped in my head. the matt in pittsfield is a subaru owner and ive known him for like 10 years. maybe this other guy is picking up where evls15 left off!

hope the situation is resolved peacefully.
thought this initially too.. but cheech is the man.. Does tons of business with us and is a legit dude.

Hope you find this guy..
Old 05-16-2012, 07:13 PM
240sxONE Sponsor

Send a message via AIM to Jspec603

Kyle, if your still looking in this thread, I'd like a phone call. We feel we deserve at least that at this point... Your car got dropped off here 4 months ago (without you being here like you had claimed or the down payment you said you would have), you've made nothing but empty promises thus far. I've emailed, no replies. The last time we spoke was over a month ago when I congratulated you on your G35 you bought (via FB). I see you have a bike now as well. I'm glad your doing well at your new job, that's awesome for you. However, we're not in the business to store peoples cars for free. I messaged you on FB last week (seems that's one of the only ways you tend to reply to),yet you did not. When the car was dropped, I had informed you of the $50/mo storage fee if the car is just going to sit. You agreed was more than reasonable.

I hate to put this out there publicly, but at this point I feel it is the only way to get you to take some sort of action. I'd like 1 of 2 things to happen in the very near future. 1) Show up here with cash and show me your not just pulling our chains to keep your car in storage. 2) Get the thing out of here. Either way I'd at least like that phone call to start.

If this does not get resolved in the near future, we'll be forced (however we do not want to) to take the next steps. We do not want any bad blood with anyone, not our style. On the flip side, we're not going to be walked all over either, at this point that is the message your sending to us.
Check out http://www.fujiispl.com, now carrying Nardi and Personal steering wheels and Works Bell hubs! Also new, SPLPARTS adjustable arms and much much more! Don't forget about those High Pressure PS Lines!
Old 05-16-2012, 09:57 PM
240sxONE Member

this thread was a solid read lol, sorry to capitalize on other peoples misery for my own reading entertainment. Idk how you could screw someone out like that, the dude is clearly ducking you, only thing that sucks about legal action is that it could take a wile and cost you some cash you dont have and you may not even come out on top. Synergy, you talk like you have a proper head on your shoulders but tom through that out the damn window. Another thing, Fujii is a bunch of extremely helpful people, to screw them is like stealing from good will, sh!ts just low man. On another note, id start flushing these 2 sh!t birds out of the internet business end of things. If they do a lot of transactions its probably though forums, ive witnessed reputations and small business' fall from purely the internet alone, and they deserved it. Nothing against spreading the word, right?

my .02 cents man.