240sxONE Forums

Go Back   240sxONE Forums > 240sxONE Marketplace > Business and Sponsor Review

Old 05-21-2011, 08:14 PM
your manager of serious internet business

Thumbs up Frankie T's Collision & Custom Paint

Frankie T's Collision & Custom Paint
Located on RT106 in Belmont, NH...
No website, but he's got a facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Franki...03020883049514
phone: 603-527-8004

AWESOME work, prices that would make Maco blush
-$100 per panel, prepped, painted, wet sanded and buffed
-$40/hour labor for collision damage

I gave him a green hood, an unpainted bumper, bright orange side skirts with some gouging, and a couple of fenders with pealing paint, surface rust and and some collision damage.

the parts all looked factory new when I picked them, the finish on the paint is as smooth as glass... no shortcuts either, he even stripped the insulation off the hood painted the back side and reinstalled it once he was done.

I can't say enough good things about this guy. some of the wrecked stuff I've seen go into his shop and come back out is just plain astounding.

SilviaV8 Forums | CollectorsEdition.org | My Blog | My Build Thread | My For Sale Thread

Last edited by twistedsymphony; 05-03-2012 at 08:04 PM.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:03 PM

Thumbs up Re: Frankie T's Collision & Custom Paint

A few weeks ago when I brought the S14 to get the fenders rolled I made a disturbing discovery... there was a quarter sized hole on the back of the right rear fender well and the water that was getting in there was causing my rear quarter to rot from the inside out!

it looked a-ok from the outside but as soon as you touched it you could tell that it was pretty much just the paint holding the bottom of the quarter together and a serious poke would put a hole right through it. There was another small hole on the inside of the rocker on that same corner...

I brought the car to Frankie T's again to get both of these issues fixed before they became major problems.... He chopped the bottom of the quarter panel off and shaped and installed a new replacement he also fixed all the holes... he even fixed a patch panel on the bottom of the rocker that the previous owner had done (poorly)... the only sore spot on my S14.

Super happy with the job done, he even buffed the car and the price was about half of what I'd expect to pay at a typical body shop... I can't say enough good things about this guy.

SilviaV8 Forums | CollectorsEdition.org | My Blog | My Build Thread | My For Sale Thread
Old 05-03-2012, 08:16 PM
240sxONE Member

Default Re: Frankie T's Collision & Custom Paint

Ill have to get a quote from him for my rockers drivers and passenger... lol wana beat it befor it gets worse and those prices are pretty good lol
Old 05-03-2012, 09:32 PM

Someone was asking for pics elsewhere so I snapped a couple of quick ones... I'm kicking myself for not taking any before pics

keep in mind that the bottom 4-5 inches of the quarter was chopped off

EDIT: apparently they took some in-process pics too:
here's the quarter:

here's the bottom of the wheel well where the hole was:

here's the rocker where they cut out the poorly done patch and replaced it properly:

Last edited by twistedsymphony; 05-04-2012 at 07:01 AM.
Old 05-04-2012, 09:23 PM
240sxONE Member

Send a message via AIM to jaCkee13

good to know i need body work done on my car lol