240sxONE Forums

Go Back   240sxONE Forums > 240sxONE Marketplace > Business and Sponsor Review

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2012, 08:30 AM
240sxONE Member

Default Re: Synergy's friend "Matt Gendron", and his bounced check and phone number changing.

Landers is solid. More than Solid.

I was hurting and took the highest bidder, and it bit me in the a$$.

Kyle (Synergy) is the Hero of the day.

Not only Did Kyle Broker the deal from the beginning (Which should have just gone smooth, but here we are) but Kyle went way out of his way to make sure that this whole bullshyte thing was resolved way after the initial transaction.

If it were not for Kyle constantly following up, and being a moderator between parties I would have had to catch Felony Kidnapping.

Instead, after two weeks of Text-drama, stories, ducking, bullshytting, number changing, and general shady, dirt-bag moves, I finally get this kid to pay me via Paypal yesterday.

Matt Gendron learned not to Fvck to Mainers. We are psycho, and we will bury you will no one will find you. Think about that next time you decide to rip off some "Maine hicks".

Thanks to Kyle (Synergy) for making this whole thing go away. Again, If it wasn't for him and his honesty and excellent social skills (Actually answering the phone) it wouldn't happen.

I also noticed that there were some underlying problems popping up in here with different parties in this thread.

If someone has a problem, clearly the "Trader Rating" doesn't tell the whole story, but then again it's not 240sxone.com's responsibility for any transaction.

NEVER take a check. Fvck Human nature, never help anyone, let them bleed. It might be your rent you are losing over it, possibly more.

Thanks to all who helped, and for the love of god lock it up.

#screwmattgendron
Old 05-23-2012, 08:40 AM
240sxONE Staff

Send a message via AIM to tastyratz
Default Re: Synergy's friend "Matt Gendron", and his bounced check and phone number changing.

As you wish, thread locked.
Glad to see this all worked out in the end. I have been following the thread. I expected none less from Kyle.
Because of the way this all worked out, I am changing the title to accurately reflect the real issue. If you have a problem with it, let me know.

Click for my for sale thread. s13 sr koyo, r32 headlights, s14 bikirom rom tune, many s14/s13 parts... and MOAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewster240 View Post
I usially dont write involved response on my phone, that was during a poop break and the words just flowed out.
Closed Thread