240sxONE Forums

Go Back   240sxONE Forums > 240sxONE Tech and Style > Build Threads and Project Logs

Old 11-05-2014, 07:21 PM
240sxONE Member

Default Re: James Disher's S13 Hatch

Finally got the harness out... Wow this thing is huge.

Debating on wiring the car to a switchboard but I'm not sure yet. Will I definitely have to shorten this harness or is it possible to just lay it across the dash without too much slack?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-06-2014, 03:07 PM
240sxONE Member

I plugged in the white box on the driver side and ran it back and forth a few times til the fuse box was in the glove box area. no need to shorten it.
Old 09-20-2015, 09:21 PM
240sxONE Member

Default James Disher's S13 Hatch

Hey guys long time since my past update, the car say pretty much sat all winter while I traveled south to train/practice because I race motocross. Ended up getting badly injured in April with a brain injury and some broken bones had to spend a few months in a rehab hospital. Also tore two nerves in my shoulder which prevent me from using it that I've since had surgery to fix but still need to do a lot of rehab so most of this will be done with one hand or the help of my father and cousin. Anyways, Brought my SR to a machinist got the block dipped decked and honed. He also checked the line bore everything was all set with that. I started putting the motor back together the other night, as of now the crank is in and all the main caps bolted down. Plastiguaged them and they were within spec. Also started extending the wires for my fuse box harness so I can put that back in under the dash.

The Following User Says Thank You to dishhy For This Useful Post:
cammyp (09-24-2015)
Old 09-21-2015, 12:51 PM
240sxONE Member

bummer to hear about the injury, glad to see youre still in good spirits.
Old 10-26-2015, 08:38 PM
240sxONE Member

Update ended up buying 4 oem rods from frsport and then ordered 4 oem pistons from enjuku which are on back order for a few weeks. Got the chassis harness all moved inside and tucked up where I want it, will post pics soon. Plan on sanding the whole car taking that horrid aero off and ordering a sexystyle kit. Also can someone point me in the right direction for a good deal on new kouki tails?

Old 12-28-2015, 09:09 PM
240sxONE Member

UPDATE pistons ended up being back ordered for an indefinite amount of time so I cancelled the order and began searching for used pistons in good shape. Found a set on zilvia so I bought those and got them a few weeks ago. Had to put the project on hold because I picked up a forester that needed some work so I had to really focus on that for the time being. Planning on putting together my SR this weekend. Need to finish putting the dash back on and then prep the bay for the motor to go back in. Going to put my head down and finish this and get it driving for the spring. stay tuned!