240sxONE Forums

Go Back   240sxONE Forums > 240sxONE Marketplace > Business and Sponsor Review

Old 11-24-2010, 03:28 PM
240sxONE Member

Default jspecdirect.com/Fabworx/Agency Motorsports

okay, so call it my fault if you must. I ordered this 1-piece driveshaft from above company out of florida without doing any research into their professionalism.. their egay record speaks for itself; for the most part. i ordered the item ten days ago.. communicated great all last week, said the shaft was slightly backordered so it, allegedly, went out friday. they said it was upgraded to a two day ship because of the issues they were having on their end. haven't been able to contact the dude, who's name is Tony and is supposed to be in charge of sales and shipping, since friday. no tracking number, no email confirmation, no contact of any kind. i'm on my way to the bank now to see what they can do for fraud reimbursment... if you want your product or money i suggest NOT using these guys for anything except the butt of your jokes....
Old 11-24-2010, 03:43 PM
240sxONE Member

Default Re: jspecdirect.com/Fabworx/Agency Motorsports

What day did he confirm it was being shipped two day? My guess is he figured out how much two days shipping was and decided to ship it normal ground. If you did the order on Ebay you should be able to open a claim with them. That way you can start protecting your money. Most banks charge you to do anything. Ebay will do it at no charge.
Old 11-24-2010, 03:46 PM
240sxONE Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdrifter View Post
What day did he confirm it was being shipped two day? My guess is he figured out how much two days shipping was and decided to ship it normal ground. If you did the order on Ebay you should be able to open a claim with them. That way you can start protecting your money. Most banks charge you to do anything. Ebay will do it at no charge.
He claimed the two day started from late friday afternoon. so i was patient and have waited until today to get live. This is why i figure it's my fault; i didn't use Ebay. i paid directly through the site....
Old 11-24-2010, 03:48 PM
240sxONE Member

Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa

Did you use paypal or your credit card? You can dispute straight with Paypal. Usually without a shipping confirmation number via USPS/UPS/Fed Ex, you'll get your dough back.

Old 11-24-2010, 03:50 PM
240sxONE Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Did you use paypal or your credit card? You can dispute straight with Paypal. Usually without a shipping confirmation number via USPS/UPS/Fed Ex, you'll get your dough back.
My girl ordered it for me while i was at work, but i'm pretty sure she used the card...
Old 11-24-2010, 04:35 PM
your manager of serious internet business

when you get your money back ... hit up these guys: http://shaftmasters.com/nissan-240sx-drivesha240.html

they made the custom 1 piece for my LS swap... awesome customer service and an equally awesome drive shaft... I can't say enough good things about those guys.

SilviaV8 Forums | CollectorsEdition.org | My Blog | My Build Thread | My For Sale Thread
Old 11-25-2010, 03:03 PM
240sxONE Member

sweet! i can get the aluminum i originally wanted for pennies over the steel one i just ordered... the bank says i should get my moola within 7-10 days, @ no charge to me!!
Old 11-26-2010, 08:50 PM
240sxONE Member

Send a message via AIM to jaCkee13

i bought my rims from these dudes took forever tried contacting the dude never picked up and once they did they were really rude called back couple days later and they told me something was wrong on their end and i had to wait, i became a very angry person and he kept me updated and had my rims shipped to my house the next day.. will never do business again. feel like they are lazy and so rude!
Old 11-27-2010, 12:14 AM
240sxONE Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaCkee13 View Post
i bought my rims from these dudes took forever tried contacting the dude never picked up and once they did they were really rude called back couple days later and they told me something was wrong on their end and i had to wait, i became a very angry person and he kept me updated and had my rims shipped to my house the next day.. will never do business again. feel like they are lazy and so rude!
i hate to hear that somebody else has to go through some bs, but atleast i know it wasn't my paranoia or impatience that persuaded me to get so upset and proactive! those guys are a-holes and i, as well, will never be doing business with them again!! they were never rude, but they may as well have been because they never called me back after the messages i left and never sent me a tracking number. also i, obviously, never got the item in question; so eff 'em!
Old 11-27-2010, 05:21 AM
240sxONE Member

Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa

I think it's more rude not to return the call versus calling back and being a d!ck. It's your hard earned money you spend with their company. They should be decent enough to return a phone call and an update. Glad to see your bank is refunding the money.