240sxONE Forums

Go Back   240sxONE Forums > 240sxONE Marketplace > Cars for Sale

Old 02-22-2017, 08:52 AM
240sxONE Member

Default Testing the Waters!

Testing the waters, I told myself I would never sell this car no matter what. I am getting older and becoming settled down. Trying to afford a wedding and start a family, and this vehicle has sat without attention for to many years now.

Vehicle for Sale
Year: 1993
Make: Nissan
Model: 240SX
Trim: Coupe base
Engine: KA24DE
Transmission: Stock 5-Speed
Color: Satin black
Mileage: Shell has around 195k and engine has less then 20mi since complete teardown and build
Price: $6000/OBO
Phone #: 207 233 1316
----------------
Mods: Full metal widebody-1.25in wider each side front-1.5 wider each side rear-rear has outer half tubs for extra tire clearance-after final welding rear can be rolled for additional clearance(everything is tacked in place-needs finish welding), PDM racing front lip, Eibach sportline springs, Tanabe Racing Medallion catback exhaust,punched cat,full motor build-fully blueprinted and balanced and deburred-crank deburred and smoothed-rods deburred and smoothed-10.5:1 pistons-block decked .010in-head ported and polished and port matched and three angle valve job, interior 90% redone with new custom carpet-carbon patterned leather on the seats and shift boot-suede headliner and door inserts-suede wrapped steering wheel. I am sure there are a lot of other little things that I am forgetting.
Rust: I believe there is one spot on the drivers side down low behind the rear tire
Mechanical Condition: good
Body/Interior Condition: body good and solid-just needs finish welding and body work, interior great
Pics/Other Info: Here is the build thread link:

SHIFT_The Lady and the Tramp

See my build thread here:http://forums.240sxone.com/showthread.php?t=8394