240sxONE Forums

Go Back   240sxONE Forums > 240sxONE Tech and Style > Engine and Drive-line Tech

Old 05-03-2015, 10:59 PM
240sxONE Member

Default KA24DE+T injector problem

Hey hows it going guys, ive run into a bit of a problem with my ka24de+t swap. I finished the swap and had the car running and was driving it. I knew the turbo needed to be rebuilt from my previous engine, but I just decided to wait. After about a week i lost the injector on the first cylinder, it just started to dump fuel into the cylinder. I knew this because I had spark, the plugs were brand spanky new, and once unplugged it revved fine with no bogging/stuttering, but then once plugged back in it stuttered/bogged, and checked the wiring. Not to mention it ran mint before this. I replaced the injector and it was fine, it sat maybe a day or two and it appeared the same thing happened..anyone have a insight or can think of something im missing? I mean its completely possible it was just the old sr injectors pooped out. But its better to be safe than sorry. Any thoughts are helpful, thanks guys. Also this is all in my s12.