240sxONE Forums

Go Back   240sxONE Forums > 240sxONE Marketplace > Business and Sponsor Review

Old 03-18-2012, 12:31 PM
240sxONE Member

Default Re: evl s15 tells me lies, vlsd for sale

bought a shell off him for parts for my 14... comes and steals brake master cylinder off my car... and puts one on that doesnt work... now i have no brakes.. lies.. and rips people off. i couldnt begin to say what else he has pulled to rip me off
Old 03-18-2012, 01:18 PM
240sxONE Member

I'll ask around with a few of my friends that might be looking for a VLSD. Shafts or not I'll inform 'em.

As for the other crap thats just shady. :/

Was tempted to buy a few things from him but never pulled the trigger sorta glad I never did.
Old 03-18-2012, 02:36 PM
240sxONE Founder

Send a message via AIM to SR20VET Send a message via MSN to SR20VET Send a message via Skype™ to SR20VET

If any of these transactions originated in a thread, or PM here please use the reporting feature () to bring those threads to our attention. This allows us to create a paper trail tied to that account, and to evaluate each instance for rule violations.

Go racing! New England Region SCCA Solo
Old 03-20-2012, 10:21 AM
240sxONE Member

Send a message via AIM to Mizzat508

Damn dude. He wanted to buy my sentra a while back but never went anywhere. Glad i kept it before I read this, even more glad after.

Keep the vlsd. Open gets old. You can make it work. Just grab different axles. I dont think...might be wrong...that there is a straight swap for the stock open dif that doesnt need new axles or ouput shafts or something.
Old 03-20-2012, 02:36 PM
your manager of serious internet business

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissanfantic111 View Post
Figured I should say something before other people waste their time and money like me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKmatix View Post
I once drove 1:45 min to pick up a "S14 sr" from him gives me the address to McDonalds makes me wait there for 2hrs when I finally go to his house its a f****ing s13 sr.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mass_sr20 View Post
bought a shell off him for parts for my 14... comes and steals brake master cylinder off my car... and puts one on that doesnt work... now i have no brakes.. lies.. and rips people off. i couldnt begin to say what else he has pulled to rip me off
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenki'd View Post
That hack should be banned!!!! He's been trying to rip people off and duck and dodge honest questions about the parts he's been trying to push for months. This is why I troll... Hate if you want but it shows me who I should/shouldn't be dealing with. The moderators here know he's crap and should do what they can to make sure he stays out of these forums.... That won't really keep him out of the game, but we've got enough info to identify him as an individual and shrug his ass off!!!! Sorry you got caught up mane...
First and foremost, if you all had problems with him then WHY did you not leave negative iTrader feedback? this is EXACTLY what the system was put in place for. "trolling" the forums or making threads like this one don't do anything to help us.

He's on a temporary suspension at the moment because of shady listings he made, but the only reason we even saw them is because people like brewster reported them to us.

The staff here is happy to help weed out shady sellers, but most of the time we don't see whats happening in the forum unless you TELL US by using the report post system or iTrader.

If this guy is such a shady seller then why is his iTrader feedback untarnished? If people are still buying from him then you only have to blame everyone who got screwed before and never left feedback.

I don't care if your deal was 3 years ago, if he screwed you over report the post or leave feedback, but until then most of what is in this thread is just conjecture that we can't do anything about.

SilviaV8 Forums | CollectorsEdition.org | My Blog | My Build Thread | My For Sale Thread

Last edited by twistedsymphony; 03-20-2012 at 02:39 PM.
Old 03-23-2012, 03:13 PM
240sxONE Member

Haha. He was trying to pawn off his s13 rear subframe to me claiming it to be an s14. I had already saw his FS listing for an s13 one. Set off a warning flag in my head, what are the odds of someone having both s13 and s14 rear suspension sets from two clips but only be listing one for sale? That "transaction" never went far enough for me to report because i was already sketched out. Glad i didn't make the drive to go buy a non-existent part, though.
Old 03-23-2012, 06:07 PM
240sxONE Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedsymphony View Post
First and foremost, if you all had problems with him then WHY did you not leave negative iTrader feedback? this is EXACTLY what the system was put in place for. "trolling" the forums or making threads like this one don't do anything to help us.

He's on a temporary suspension at the moment because of shady listings he made, but the only reason we even saw them is because people like brewster reported them to us.

The staff here is happy to help weed out shady sellers, but most of the time we don't see whats happening in the forum unless you TELL US by using the report post system or iTrader.

If this guy is such a shady seller then why is his iTrader feedback untarnished? If people are still buying from him then you only have to blame everyone who got screwed before and never left feedback.

I don't care if your deal was 3 years ago, if he screwed you over report the post or leave feedback, but until then most of what is in this thread is just conjecture that we can't do anything about.
Another thing to note on top of what Mike said is that even if the thread has been closed it is never deleted, all of us Mods can see closed threads that have been "deleted" so just communicate with us so we can deal the seller and buyer some justice.

RB26DETT 93 240sx Convertible Build
http://forums.240sxone.com/showthread.php?t=9964
S13 Vert RB26 Rebirth "Sleepy Demon"
http://forums.240sxone.com/showthread.php?t=38116t=9964
Old 03-24-2012, 10:14 PM
240sxONE Member

im pretty active on the forum and didnt realize this. Ive come pretty close to buying things off of him but never seemed to work out on my end properly. Thanks for this thread it has been brought to my attention and im happy i know all this now. Pretty sure at this point the guys ONE carrier is over. Id just ask one thing of the mods and make sure he doesnt create another account because he has tempting deals and lots of parts and cars for sale constantly.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:10 AM
240sxONE Staff

Send a message via AIM to vqboodah

Guys, just a reminder.

If any of these transactions originated in a thread, or PM here please use the reporting feature () to bring those threads to our attention. This allows us to create a paper trail tied to that account, and to evaluate each instance for rule violations.

...She will be missed...
Old 03-27-2012, 11:03 PM
240sxONE Member

Send a message via AIM to Dragon Motorsports

I think he did, he is friends with me on fb, and always claims he is going to order parts from me, makes me quote him and get everything together then bails... Mike has a great point though about using the itrader notification, we use it on rx7club and its a significant help when dealing with other members.