View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 10:30 PM
240sxONE Member

Default motor star, merrimack nh

well just because of a facebook post i just read from a fellow car enthusiast who had a bad experience with motostar, i was reminded of a disappointing phone call i made to them last week.

i have purchased probably a dozen tires from motostar and probably 3 sets of wheels in the past year or 2 and have always gotten great prices and dealt with very polite people, especially bill whom i made a few of my purchases from.

i called their the other day for a price on a set of xxr wheels and tires, and the guy who answered the phone cut me off instantly in mid question to tell me that he couldnt do business with me because they are a wholesaler and only do business with commercial accounts.

this was strange to me considering all the purchases friends and i have made with motostar in the past especially with their sponsorship on this forum. and i want to make it perfectly clear that i DO NOT believe i spoke with bill who if i remember correctly is the motostar rep on this forum, and he has always been great to deal with

just thought id give you guys my 2 cents take it for what it is