The Marketplace is for BUSINESS PURPOSES ONLY
and we are CRACKING DOWN.
We take the Marketplace Forum seriously, and as a result, we have Zero Tolerance for those who bend or break The Forum RULES
The rules are there for a reason; to keep it legit and fair for all buyers & sellers. Lets show some respect for everyone else.
Things you CAN and SHOULD DO:
Things you MAY NOT and SHOULD NOT DO:
- Create a thread with things you want to sell.
- Create a thread with things you want to buy.
- Include as much detail as possible: if you're selling wheels include all relevant dimensions, post pics if you have them, etc.
- If you are interested in buying, show interest or ask the seller questions about their item(s).
- Add useful information about a part being sold, or that part that is wanted that would be useful to others in the thread.
- If you are selling respond to questions posted about your item(s).
- If you have done business with another member or forum sponsor leave them appropriate iTrader feedback.
- If you have done business with a company please leave a review in the feedback forum.
Failure to comply with the above guidelines will result in your post being removed, the thread locked, a warning on your account, and/or possibly even a suspension.
- Do not post in a "for sale" thread if you have no intention of doing business with the OP.
- Do not post in a "want to buy" thread if you have no intention of helping the OP find the parts they are looking for.
- Do not post "email/txt/PM me for pics" if you have pics you can damn well post them up. HERE is a way around it, HERE too.
- Do not post your items for sale in someone else's "for sale" thread unless your items will help with the OP's sale (ie: you have tires that fit a set of wheels, or a left headlight to go with a right)
- Do not post or request blatantly illegal items.
- Do not bump your thread if it has not been more than 24 hours since the last post
- Do not bump your thread if the thread is still on the first page.
- Do not give someone a "free bump". or a "GLWS" post.
- Do not "vouch for" or "warn against" another member outside of the iTrader system.
- Do not flame or antagonize another member for ANY REASON!
If you really want to let someone know something, and it falls outside the boundaries of the above guidelines, then you are more than welcome to send them a PM.
If you see anyone breaking any of the above guidelines then please use the Forum's REPORT feature: